The Regency Wrap Page

Copyright Cathy Decker
Regency wraps have many strange and wonderful names but are basically capes (shawls, mantles, pelerines, capes, cloaks, capuchins); long, almost dress-like coats (pelisses, redingotes, wrapping coats); or short jackets (spencers). For more details, see Kathy Hammel's article on Regency Outwear.

To See Other Types of Women's Clothes

To Return to the Regency Fashion Page

To Return to the Regency Page